High Speed Ventilation Fan with Flexible Hose 8"-24"
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHT-20-- SHT-60
- Blade Material: Aluminium
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: CE
- Plug: European, Great Wall, Japanse, British Plug
- Frenquency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Technology: with 15 Years Experience
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag Inside, Export Carton Outside
- HS Code: 8414599099
- Material: Metal
- Type: Axial Fan
- Mounting: Duct Fan
- Color: Orange or Red or Customized
- Switch: Push Button
- Price: Resonable
- Trademark: SHT-20/SHT-30
- Origin: China
1. Ventilator shell: made of hot-dipped galvanized sheet which has spray painted automobile coating on its surface
2. Impeller: made of aluminum casting alloy, 7 blades.
3. Fan guard: dusting, zinc coating
4. Switch: Press button.
5. Integrated plastic handle for easy carrying.
6. Motor: It is wrap around with international standard copper wire
7. With radiating rib aluminum casting integrated motor shell.
Strong air pressure, high rotational speed and air volume, strong suction, reasonable structure and superior performance
1.Packing: 1PC/CTN, Netural carton packing. Inside will have a plastic bag for protection
2.Shipping ways: By sea, by air, by express
3.Shipping terms: EX-Work, FOB, C&F, CIF
1. 200mm, 250mm, 300mm, 350mm,400mm,450mm,500mm,600mm light weight with handle, have a integrated switch
2. Voltage: 110V/220V--Single phase
3.Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz
4. Plug: European, American, British, Japanese, etc.
1.Made of fire-retardanted PVCfabric and helix steel wire wrapped by the rubber strip.
2.Punching the hanging ring on the rubber strip
3.Enduring the high temperature of -20°c~80°c and oleic acid, water and tear retardancy.
4.Light weight for easy use and installation. Flexible rolls up for easy transportation and storage.
5. Length: Standard length is 5m/10m, but the length can be customized
1. Exhaust and supply flesh air in remote or deep operating zone, confined space construction and other bad air environment.
2. Exhausting welding waste gas, smoke, dust, the smell of paint during shipbuilding and maintenance.
3. Field of machinery, chemical industry, plant warehouse, underground sinking and driving engineering