12" Explosion Proof Portable Ventilator 220V
|FOB Unit Price:||US $500 US $100|
|Purchase Qty. (piece)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Bag Inside, Export Carton Outside|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHT-30
- Blade Material: Aluminium
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: CE
- Plug: European, Great Wall, Japanse, British Plug
- Frenquency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Technology: with 15 Years Experience
- Explosion Proof Grade: Exdii Bt4
- Trademark: SHT-20/SHT-30
- HS Code: 8414599099
- Material: Metal
- Type: Axial Fan
- Mounting: Duct Fan
- Color: Orange or Red or Customized
- Switch: Push Button
- Price: Resonable
- Feature: Explosion Proof
- Phase: Sigle Phase
- Origin: China
1. Ventilator shell: made of hot-dipped galvanized sheet which has spray painted automobile coating on its surface
2. Impeller: made of aluminum casting alloy, 7 blades.
3. Fan guard: dusting, zinc coating
4. Switch: Press button.
5. Integrated plastic handle for easy carrying.
6. Motor: It is wrap around with international standard copper wire
7. With radiating rib aluminum casting integrated motor shell.
8.Available size: 8" 12" (200mm, 300mm), 110V/220V are available.
9.Handle is on top of the ventilator.
10.The explosion proof switch with 3m cable install on the right side of the air sution direction
11.At the end there're four legs with the shockpoof plastic foot
12.By separating the steel cylinder and aluminum blades, the copper inner barrel can effectively avoid of generating spark during start and working of the ventilator, and to assure the safety of the working space.
13. Engine: has a very dependable performance, low energy consumption, long performance life, wiring steel piping.
1. It is of low noise, high efficiency, delicate appearance and reliable operation.
2.Fracture malfunction has been essentially solved.
3.It is appropriate for the cleaning of large container and oil house of the food and chemical industry when combined with the explosive proof flexible duct
1.Packing: 1PC/CTN, Netural carton packing. Inside will have a plastic bag for protection
2.Shipping ways: By sea, by air, by express
3.Shipping terms: EX-Work, FOB, C&F, CIF
1. Exhaust and supply flesh air in remote or deep operating zone, confined space construction and other bad air environment.
2. Exhausting welding waste gas, smoke, dust, the smell of paint during shipbuilding and maintenance.
3. Field of machinery, chemical industry, plant warehouse, underground sinking and driving engineering