Stocklot Fire Resistant Flexible Duct 8"-24"
|FOB Unit Price:||US $14 US $12|
|Purchase Qty. (piece)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||3000000m Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Export Carton, 1PCS/CTN|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DF-200- DF-600
- Usage: Marine, Mining, for Firefighting, for Air Conditioner, Industrial, for Environment Protection, Underground
- Shape: Round
- Certification: CE
- Size: 8" -24" 200mm-600mm
- Country of Origin: China
- Technology: with Over 13 Years Experience
- Origin: China
- Material: PVC
- Application: Industry, Workshop,
- Performance: Fire Resistant, Waterproof, Wearproof, Corrosion
- Color: Yellow, Red, Green, Bule, White, Black etc
- Standard Length: 5m/10m or Customized
- Price: Competitive
- Trademark: Dafeng
- HS Code: 8414909090
Stocklot Fire resistant flexible duct 8"-24"
1.It is made of fire retardant PVC fabric , temperature range -20-80°C.
2.Supported by helix steel wire and black rubber strip, it is wear-and-tear proof.
3.It is characterized by its fire resistant, water proof.
4.Flexible and light weight for easy use and installation. Rolls up for easy transportation and storage.
5. With black sleeve and buckle on both end, which is easy for connecting to ventilation equipments.
6. Normal Connection System: Rope, metal ring, buckle, zipper, velcro
7.Size: stocklot size: 8"--24" , 200mm-600mm. standard length: 5m,10m. We have most of stocklot size for 8"-24", one end bugle with rope, the other end steel collar.
Packing and shipment:
Packing: 1PC/CTN, Netural carton packing. Inside will have a plastic bag for protection
Shipping ways: By sea, by air, by express
Shipping terms: EX-Work, FOB, C&F, CIF
1.Avoid of any oxygen shortage accidents in the restricted air supply spots during municipal sewer servicing, underground cable maintenance, tunneling and subsurface repairing. Or exhaust the remaining hazardous gas and flammable explosive gas.
2.To supply fresh air into large-diameter steel pipe, container, fermenter, granary which are poorly ventilated.
3. To supply fresh air to the poorly ventilated spaces such as ship's hold, crypt, storeroom, freezer and refrigerated container.
4. Exhaust the welding waste gas, fume, hazardous gas, dust and hot air causing by ship building and maintenance and manufacturing production in bad air environment. Create a comfortable working condition.