Single Phase Explosive Proof Ventilator 300mm 200mm
|FOB Price:||US $300 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $300/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 PCS/Month|
|Transport Package:||1PC/CTN, Neutral Carton Packing|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SHT-E
- Blade Material: Aluminum
- Electric Current Type: AC
- Certification: CE, Explosion Proof Certificate
- Voltage: 220V/110V
- Power: 150W/520W
- Plug: Without Plug
- Specification: Diameter: 200mm/300mm
- HS Code: 841459
- Material: Metal
- Type: Axial Fan
- Mounting: Duct Fan
- Diameter: 200mm/300mm
- Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz
- Color: Only Red
- Trademark: Dafeng
- Origin: Foshan, China
- Composed of explosive proof engine, 7 aluminum blades, copper inner barrel and cylinder.
- Impeller: integrated aluminum alloy die-casting
- Cylinder: made of high quality hot dipping steel plate, it is of high indensity.
- Aluminum blades and copper inner barrel
- By separating the steel cylinder and aluminum blades, the copper inner barrel can effectively avoid of generating spark during start and working of the ventilator, and to assure the safety of the working space.
- Engine: has a very dependable performance, low energy consumption, long performance life, wiring steel piping.
200mm, 300mm, 110V,220V are available. It is appropriate for the cleaning of large container and oil house of the food and chemical industry when combined with the explosive proof flexible duct
- It is of low noise, high efficiency, delicate appearance and reliable operation.
- Fracture malfunction has been essentially solved.
It has been widely used in many spots with inflammable and explosive gas for ventilation, such as chemical industry, metallurgy, spinning, petroleum, oil ship and mine.
|200mm||1PC/CTN||13.5||15.0||42 x 35.5 x 43|
|300mm||1PC/CTN||17.3||19.0||49 x 42 x 42.5|
1. We can offer small testing samples
2. OEM Serivice is available
3. Product warranty is 1 year
For more information, please kindly contact
Ms Mandy Gong
Mob: 0086-159 2073 7023
Tel: 0086-757 8888 1960